IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT
Motor vehicle accidents are unfortunate and upsetting.
Dealing direct with the repairs can also be time consuming and difficult at times.
To make this stressful time easier John Blair Honda has preferred collision repairers, who will look after your valuable vehicle to the highest standards.
CALL: 0401-072-879 for the John Blair Honda Accident Repair Centre
Insurance companies may suggest network repairers; however we suggest that you check with John Blair Honda and choose a quality, authorised repair centre for your vehicle to be taken to.
Use of genuine parts ensures your vehicle is repaired to pre-accident condition. Genuine parts are covered by your Honda factory warranty, meet original standards, and protect the resale value of your Honda.
Honda vehicles require specialist repairs, genuine parts and factory trained technicians to ensure future occupant safety system operation.
If you have an accident, it can be difficult to think quickly and clearly. That’s why it’s important to have a checklist of things to do. It could help with any insurance claim.
1. Check yourself and others for injuries first and then call 000 for police - even if damage is minor
2. Record the date, time and location of the accident
3. Note down other driver’s information - name, contact details, registration number, driver license number, vehicle make and model, insurance company details
4. Record names and contact numbers of any witnesses
5. Mark damage to the other vehicle(s) on a diagram
6. Sketch your interpretation of the scene if possible
Call the JBH Accident Repair Centre on 0401 072 879
For immediate towing requirements:
Melbourne area 13 11 76
Geelong area 03 5277-2111